DISTRIBUTE and TARGET your content through PR Newswire global distribution and syndication network
PR Newswire’s global network reaches media and online sites in more than 170 countries and in over 40 languages. Whether your target market is the US, Europe, Greater China, the Middle East, Latin America or elsewhere, PR Newswire can help you distribute your news and content and reach your audiences; thus helping you increase your brand visibility in the targeted areas and increase sales by way of branding and communication.
Why PR Newswire ?
- Globally, we are the world's largest distribution network with over 300,000 media points, over 10,000 websites, databases and online services
- PR Newswire has been in Asia Pacific since 2002 and has the strongest and over decade-long track record as compared to other commercial newswire companies. We have local presence/offices in key markets such as Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Australia and South Koea.
- Supported by a multi-functional on ground team of over 150 people, including dual operations hubs (Beijing and Hong Kong) which provide 24/7 editorial operations and 25+ audience and media relations development staff who are continuously expanding our distribution networks. A full-fledged webcast and video production service is also available to offer a comprehensive suite of multimedia distribution services
- In Asia Pacific, we cover more than 29,000 media outlets and over 15,000 online media channels
- Reach over 84,000 registered journalists and editors in Asia Pacific who receive releases via PR Newswire on regular basis
- We reach over 3.2 million mobile subscribers and followers on key social media platforms in Asia Pacific including Weibo, Twitter, WeChat and etc
- Direct feeds into over 180 mobile news app globally, with over 60 are in Mainland China
- Broadcast, online and social media distribution with comprehensive reach to journalists, niche media, bloggers and online audiences, and include search engine optimization (“SEO”) at no additional charge
As the media landscape evolves rapidly, so do the working habits and needs of journalists. Hence, PR and corporate communications professionals are required to keep abreast of the latest media developments and trends to better understand how they can engage with the media and strengthen the symbiotic relationship.
Download PR Newswire's "Journalists' Working Status and News Gathering Habits in APAC" survey report to gain more understandingof the needs of journalists and media.